Choose from our array of quilts or commission something special!

contact us at
amykronish@gmail.com
hoffmanal4@gmail.com

Friday, January 8, 2016

With Lots of Dots

Before Shabbat begins, I want to share a few quilts that I made this week.  I have been a bit under the weather, and quilting gives me so much pleasure and satisfaction that I forget how poorly I've been feeling!

This one, using different fabrics with dots, is a baby quilt with a flannel backing.  This is an adaptation of the standard 4 inch square design.


These two are small in size -- 16 X 24" -- and are made to be doll quilts.  My daughter's twins are having a birthday party in their nursery school this week -- they will be 4 years old!  And these little quilts, made with 4 inch squares, are a gift for the nursery school.



No comments:

Post a Comment