Choose from our array of quilts or commission something special!

contact us at
amykronish@gmail.com
hoffmanal4@gmail.com

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Table Runners

This table runner features a beautiful piece of Bedouin embroidery made by my friends at Desert Embroidery in Laquiya.  These women make extraordinary traditional pieces which I am honored to integrate into my quilting.

If you have been following this blog for a while, you already know that I love combining purple with green.  These were the colors at my daughter's wedding, ten years ago!


This table runner was designed by my oldest granddaughter -- she's 6 years old!  She wanted to make a table runner for their coffee table in honor of her father's upcoming birthday!  She has a surprising talent for putting together colors and designing this piece.  She did the design and I did the implementation!


No comments:

Post a Comment