Choose from our array of quilts or commission something special!

contact us at
amykronish@gmail.com
hoffmanal4@gmail.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

A Spurt of Energy

I don't know how to explain it, but I've had a spurt of energy lately and am working on about 5 different crib-size quilts concurrently! None of these are quilted yet, but I couldn't resist the temptation to share with you!
Here are two pieced tops --
one is made from 4" squares
and the other from rectangles.





After I made my first jellyroll quilt last month, I searched through my stash and came up with tons of already cut 2 1/2 inch strips left over from previous projects. These two pieced tops are made from those strips arranged creatively in small blocks and then all fitted together.








2 comments:

  1. you are very full of energy.!! i love the violet quilt so much.
    you quilts are all so beautifull.
    hello from italy
    vania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vania,
    We would love to see your quilts too! Please let us know what you're working on!

    ReplyDelete